Tuesday, April 11, 2006

OUT!!!

We went to Big D for Sweety's appointment with the nutritionist and Bubba's appointment with the his trainer, Bryan. The nutritionist was very nice, but could have mailed us the information on low protein diets. All we got besides the one page chart of protein in various foods was the fact that Sweety needs 50 to 60 grams of protein per day. This is about half of what I've been giving her. So this was not a very informative trip. We could have handled it over the phone.

Bubba's appointment, however was VERY productive. We talked about his recent indiscretions when he attacked my students. Bryan asked if I used the "OUT" command, and I told him I didn't know about the "OUT" and that I had used "OFF". Sweety and I agreed that Bryan had not told us about the "OUT". Bryan also listened when I described how Bubba barks at strange vehicles such as bicycles, baby strollers, golf carts, etc. Bryan asked if Bubba had ever been around a wheel chair. Of course he hasn't. So Bryan got one of the helpers at Man's Best Friend to roll by the open door of the room where we were working with the Bubster. Immediately, Bubba went ballistic. YEAH! Bryan had never seen this dark side of the Bubster's character.

So Bryan got to work on the "OUT" command with Bubba and we got to see how to implement it. It is going to take a lot of work, but now we know what to work on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Conduct said...

Huzzah! That's wonderful about the Bubster! I'm gonna have to get you to teach it to me for Major, as he has the same problem.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home