Monday, June 06, 2005

Home from Alaska-If You Melted It Down It Wouldn't Be Much Bigger Than Rhode Island.

Well, I'm sorry I couldn't keep you updated on our Alaska trip on a daily or even weekly basis as I had hoped. I have put about one-third of the pictures from the trip on the blog. Unfortunately, they are in reverse chronological order, so to see them in order you have to go way down to the bottom of this blog and work your way back to here. Also, I couldn't figure out how to send more than 1 picture at a time to Blogger. But that actually works out OK since you need to read from the bottom up.

Anyway, it was a great trip. We got back on Friday, May 27, after driving 4,727 miles from South Bend to Anchorage, AK. Now we want to deliver more RV's to Alaska, but start in California and drive up the pacific coast.

Thanks to Frances for taking us to and picking us up at DFW. Thanks to Clippership RV in Anchorage for giving us the opportunity to make this trip at a reduced rate.

Thanks to my wife for being my navigational buddy on the whole trip. I love you.

Now I get to paint the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home